What We Believe
Christian Devotion Ministries is a collection of imperfect people, who make up a community of faith. We are convinced a relationship with Jesus Christ is the most fulfilling thing any person can experience.
We believe the Bible is God inspired and practical to our lives. Our desire is to share God’s Word, through His Biblical principles, to a world that is slowly losing sight of what belief in God truly is. We want to be Christians who see and reflect God’s Word as the authority for our life and practices.
We strive to reach across the racial, generational, and socio-economic lines put in place by the world to show God’s love and to help others know the that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God. We want others to experience the joy found in a deeper relationship with our Father and have them see what God has intended for them. We believe that a relationship with Jesus leads us to a better way of life. Jesus is the key to life that is not only rewarding, but full and overflowing with God’s love.
We believe God transforms us. We believe the most important relationship we could have is with God through Jesus Christ. We believe God sent His son, Jesus, for our redemption and salvation and that only through Him and faith in Him, are we able to have a meaningful life. We believe God transforms our friendships, marriages, families.
We love people no matter what season of life they are in and regardless of the choices they’ve made in their past. We desire to be the hands and feet of Jesus, reaching out into a culture that is full of hurts, hang-ups, and heartaches.
We believe these truths:
• Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God
• The Word of God is true and never changes
• Worship is a part of a deeper relationship with God
• Prayer is the continual communication with God
• Transparency and authenticity allows others to see the truth of Jesus through us. It allows us to be real and open to the world.
• Servanthood, whereas Christ set the example, we see the needs of others, pray for them and do what we can to address and meet the needs.